January 28, 2009
Wow, I woke up this morning to another 4-6 inches and it is still snowing. I drove Ben to school and it took us 40 minutes. A drive that normally is about a 7 minute drive. The roads are just crazy and it is freezing outside. I can't believe that it could ever snow so much.
Now, some things I love about Michigan:
1) The snow makes it really beautiful
2) People speak with accents
3) We have a warm, cozy home that I love
4) We have a great car that gets us here and there
5) The just love the buildings here and Ann Arbor
6) Cardinals are here
7) My sister and her family
8) We have the Big House and we get to watch the box seats go up everyday
9) The food is cheaper than California
10) Ben gets to go to school and learn a great career
OK, I do love it here. Im just longing for the warmer weather and the sun.
January 18, 2009
January 12, 2009
Visiting Colorado family was the best. However, there are 6 Boys 5 years of age and younger, with 2 more to be added this year. Aeden, currently the youngest, was loved by his cousins, especially Baby Jed. He loved Aeden, and spent almost every second by his side, touching him, petting him and calling him "baby." It was so cute. Jed was just the sweetest to Aeden; although, Aeden did not enjoy someone always in his face. It was pretty funny to watch. On our way home, Aeden was finally able to rest, sans Jed. Every part of me wishes we were back in Colorado and I think deep down, Aeden does too.