September 20, 2007

The Heartbeat


One of my favorite sounds now in the whole entire world is the sound of our little baby’s heartbeat. Yes, we are pregnant!!!!!!! It was hard to believe in the beginning, especially since you cant really feel the baby, although you begin to have all of the symptoms of being pregnant. Tiered, hungry and of course emotional, these are all great things to have. I have been reading every book they have on pregnancy and have come to this conclusion. Whatever happens, bring it on and I am grateful. You only are pregnant for 9 months (per child), and how I want to enjoy every minute. It is a surreal experience knowing that you have a little spirit from god that is sharing your body. And the motherly instinct comes to protect and do anything for that baby.
So I wanted to share that I love being pregnant and am grateful for this opportunity to bring a little spirit into this world. The doctor said that everything looked great. We are healthy and happy. Hopefully next time we cant record the heartbeat and let you all hear. We love you all.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck with the pregnancy and I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see a little glimps into your life, since you're so far away...love you!

Shannon & Summer said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations Telia! You are going to be a fantastic mom! when are you due?!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Telia-

I just saw this!! Holy cow, congrats!!! That is awesome.

Erin

Julia said...

Telia,
Hooray, how a treat to have a baby in you. I am so excited for you. I hope you start to feel great soon.
xox Julia

Amy said...

Hey T
I found your blog from Sierras. I'm so excited for you guys. i just heard last week when sierra was out here visiting. I'm so glad you blog too, now we can keep in touch better. Check out our blog. Our baby is already 2 1/2 months. It's so fun being a mommy. You will love it!
Amy

Sheila said...

Oh my GOSH TELIA!!!!! Kari and i are here at her house and WE ARE SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Yay! We're pregnant together, how exciting!! When are you due?? I hope that you are feeling great, your post is inspiring and of course it made me teary (i can def. relate to the emotions)I'm so excited to keep in touch via blog!! YAY!