October 25, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!


Say hello to baby-man anderson! We are beside ourselves to have a visual image of our child, even if it is only a sonic reflection. So, for all those of you holding your breath as you wait to discover the gender of our baby, please breathe. It is a boy. I guess that means I don't have to buy a shot-gun just yet. If you'd like verify the sex of the baby for yourself, you can reference the bottom-left ultrasound image that we have posted...No questions remain in our minds that he is a man-child. So, if you're looking for a reason to celebrate something tonight or for the upcoming week, or month...you can party with us.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Oh my gosh!! Telia, we're gonna have little buddies together!!! I'm so excited for you guys (I'm sure Ben is thrilled, it's always fun to get the boy first)...and there's no guessing that he "might" come out a girl...that's for sure ALL BOY!!! Congrats!

HappyHulets said...

OH HAPPY DAY! Having a boy first is the best thing in the world (of course I don't know any different). I am so thrilled for you! I actually was checking today, because I thought you would be finding out soon! He is so handsome already and yes you can tell that just from an ultrasound!Congrats!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Having a boy first is so much fun and I'm with Ben...no need to buy the shot gun yet. This way you can teach the older brother to shoot too so then there will be two of you watching out for the little girl. Those butt shots are comforting to see so there leaves no question in your mind whatsoever if he's a boy or not. There was still always that "what if" thought in my mind though. I can't wait to see what he looks like. love you guys!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Yipee for baby-boy Anderson!!!! I am so excited you guys are having a boy, little boys are the funnest (is that a word?) Our boys will only be 2 months a part, they will be best buds :) Congrats to you guys!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

congrats! Boys are the best. That is awesome. Now Eli and Wesley will have a little friend! I'm so excited for you Telia!