January 27, 2008

Happy Holidays


Time has just flown bye. I cant even believe that it has been over a month since our last blog entry. This reminds me of keeping a journal. I wasn't the perfect journal keeper, however I tried. When ever time passed with the absence of writing, my whole entry would be a catch-up. At least there would be some type of record. Anyway, the holidays were amazing.
We were able to go home to California for a couple of weeks. We spent time with friends and family and saw those faces we love, even visit the places we love and eat all the Great Harvest we wanted(thanks to Dad Stout). It was wonderful to have the warm weather, the Sees candy and watch movies in a real theater!! We LOVE home. Thank you to all who made it so special.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a stinkin CUTE PICTURE! It makes me want to go and do that too!