March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Aeden had his week birthday on Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny knew that he had been a good boy and brought him lots of wonderful things.



Aeden has been able to meet lots of his friends and family that have been waiting so long for his arrival. It has been a dream come true to have his presents in our home. Grandma Stout was won of the wonderful visitors that helped Aeden and me out. Grandma Stout had to leave today, we will miss her so much and thank you for all your help. We could not have done it without you.

Aeden is happy and healthy. Right now, our main focus is to put some weight onto him. He hasn't been gaining as much as the doctor would have expected so we are trying to feed him more often. However, it is extremely hard to wake this boy up. We will have to change him in order to make him upset, which helps him eat. Also, yesterday, Aeden lost his umbilical cord, so today was the first day for his bath, and surprisingly, he enjoyed it.

10 comments:

Byron said...

So fun to see you guys at church and meet the little guy! I find every excuse to stay away for awhile, you guys are amazing. Sorry to hear about the emer. c-section, Telia. Hope recovery goes well. Have fun with your little man!

kesli said...

I am still amazed you made it to church. How lucky for us to sit behind you and watch little Aeden sleep. What a cutie. We'll be over soon to say hello.

Unknown said...

He's so cute!!!
I love to see these pictures and know that you guys are going to be great and amazing parents.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! I didn't get a close up, but I will this week....hint.
I had 3 c-sects and wouldn't do it any other way. See his nicely shaped head? Yep c- sects. Just take it slow. Accept help and enjoy the down time to be with your baby.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Oh my gosh, I just finally checked your blog and I feel like crying seeing the little guy! Telia and Ben- he's beautiful! And I LOVE that name. It's totally a name I was pushing for for Parker. But just didn't fit. Good work guys! Can't wait to see him in person one day!

Mandy said...

He is so beautiful! Can't wait to see you all again soon! We need to set something up!

Heidi Miller said...

He is so so so cute! Telia, I bet you are just teh most loving best mother ever! Take it easy and just listen to your insticts.

The Hockmans said...

No freeken way, Telia has a baby!!!! Congrats girl. Its amazing to see you. Where are you what have you been up to. Gosh its been a long time. There is much to catch up on. Your boy looks so precious I wish I was where ever you are so I could see you guys. Please feel free to e-mail me so we can properly catch up. janesech@hotmail.com when you get a chance, you are pretty busy now I am sure. Best of luck!!

Ann-Marie Photography said...

any time you want I would love to come over...Logan and I need to come by anyway..I have a gift for aeden from the shower I couldn't make. Let us know when we can come over and see the little guy! And by the way..he is really adorable.

The Farrell Family said...

Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful little boy! We're so happy for you. We love the name. It is one of our favs. :) Hope you are getting at least a little sleep. Take care!