June 9, 2008

Swim Lessons



June is finally here. Warm weather, Sun shine, happy people, it's time to come out of our winter cave and start partying. And to do that, we started with a great week of SWIMMING lessons. Yes, finally, last week I started back up with teaching swim lessons. It has been wonderful to have a pool this year. My wonderful friend has an out-door, heated pool that she doesn't mind me using, with a small fee, so I have a pool to teach my students.
My new little company is called "STRONGSWIM." Any other suggestions, I will take them. I had eighteen students!, and It was a blast. Since I have 6 more sessions, I look forward to being in the water. There will be lots and teaching. No stopping until every child in Michigan can swim and enjoy the fun activities the summer has to offer.

9 comments:

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

Telia, I love that you teach swim lessons! I seriously bet that the kids just have a blast with you and learn so much. You are such a sweetheart and so kind and sincere. Good luck with the rest of your sessions!

Kerri said...

LOVED all the babies in a row. You are so great to jump back into swimming and having a good 'ol time! We miss you guys. Give your cutie baby a squeeze for me :)

Brooke Trogdon said...

I love the picture with all of the babies lined up in their carriers. Talk about a Baby Boom! Well Congrats on the new Swimming Business. I like your name, but if I think of anything, I'll let you know!

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

You're my favorite person on the World Wide Web...and the regular world too. I love you and hope you're having a great time out in Colorado.

Love,

Your Eternal Life Partner*

*Note: To all of you who are reading this who are not Telia, the life partner thing is a joke. I actually find the term much too sterile and connotation laden ("multiple [sexual] partners", "life partner" to describe a person who does not qualify for the traditional title of spouse, etc.) to apply to my One and Only. Hence, the joke: ETERNAL life partner.

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

...unless of course you said Life PARDNER...then we'd be like cowboys and that would be cool. Not like brokeback mountain cool, but like Little House on the Prairie Cool. I imagine that is how Pa may have referred to Ma when he went to town.

Curt and Naomi said...

Thanks Telia for the swimming time!! Ryland and I love every minute of it. Hope to see you soon. Have fun in Colorado. Happy Bday (early)!!

lovelaughtermusic said...

What a lucky group of children; summer, swimming and a fun teacher! It's obvious your teaching skills are in high demand, you've already got babies "waiting in line".

I love seeing Aeden "hanging with his buddies".

Heidi Miller said...

xeTelia you are amazing. I wish I had your talent and motivation. I just love you to pieces!

Sheila said...

This is great!!