January 28, 2009

More snow!


Wow, I woke up this morning to another 4-6 inches and it is still snowing. I drove Ben to school and it took us 40 minutes. A drive that normally is about a 7 minute drive. The roads are just crazy and it is freezing outside. I can't believe that it could ever snow so much.
Now, some things I love about Michigan:
1) The snow makes it really beautiful
2) People speak with accents
3) We have a warm, cozy home that I love
4) We have a great car that gets us here and there
5) The just love the buildings here and Ann Arbor
6) Cardinals are here
7) My sister and her family
8) We have the Big House and we get to watch the box seats go up everyday
9) The food is cheaper than California
10) Ben gets to go to school and learn a great career

OK, I do love it here. Im just longing for the warmer weather and the sun.

7 comments:

Jedediah Stout said...

It snowed Sunday and Monday here. Maybe two inches. It was freezing. I almost bought a plane ticket to Hawaii, i was one click away. Last night the wind blew it all away. Crazy. I love your positive attitude. Hope you all are doing well. Miss and love you tons.

Curt and Naomi said...

I love your positive attitude! I've been meaning to call you back. Thank YOU for being such great friends. Puerto Rico weekend?

Abbi Andersen said...

Okay so I won't tell you that I have tulips coming up in my back yard already and it's sunny and 65 here. I love MI for the fact that spring time will bring a whole new meaning to life. New blossoms, fresh air, beautiful life beginning again. I know it seems a bit dead now but soon it'll be all over and everything will be beautiful again and I will be wishing I was there to witness it.

I love that picture. You look so beautiful and Aeden is soooo darn lovable! Miss you.

Mike and Amie said...

That picture of you is beautiful! Your hair looks awesome too!
See you soon!

Andrea Weaver said...

Oh my gosh!! Look at that hair!!! Aidan is so dang cute...I can't get over it. Man do I miss you!!! I might be coming out in March so we need to plan some time together!! You look SOO gorgeous by the way!!

Molly Malia said...

man he is getting so big...
i'm getting sick of the cold... beautiful fluffy snow or not... i'd rather be surfing!

sierra said...

that is a beautiful picture of you and such a positive attitude! I love it.