August 15, 2008

Baby Sitting & Photoshop, etc.

Hello all, this is Ben...hey wait! Don't stop reading...I just want to balance the blog equation here. Four days ago I completed the National Dental Board Exam part 1 (like USMLE step 1, but for dentists). I say that because I have been sort of ANTI-social to pretty much all my friends who weren't close enough to throw rocks at since about April. I am, of course hugely relieved that it is over (unless I don't pass), but I want to apologize to everyone. Especially to my friend Jesse Horrocks who called me on my birthday (May 14th) and has still not received the return call.

Anyway...since the test I have been in sort of a daze trying to get around to everything I've been wanting to do, but haven't been. Among those includes creating logos for my dental fraternity (Xi Psi Phi, aka "Zips") and a friend who is starting up a business. While none of them are "done" I am proud of them and am ready to share them with everybody. The zipper is my favorite.

Telia and I have been baby sitting three of my cousins while my Aunt Mindy and Uncle Thad go to my other cousin's wedding in San Diego, who's dad (my uncle Kevin) is receiving a heart transplant tonight due to amyloidosis. But with so much going on, especially the babysitting part, of which Telia has done the lionshare, I think it is time for me to walk away from the computer/photoshop/logos for a while and go be decent helping husband...





This was adapted from the original below:



5 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

hello Telia, I am happy you have a blog so I can see a little of what you guys are up to. Sierra says you started your own little swim lesson company. Good for you - that is awesome!
We saw you fam last night - they are awesome and cute and nice and fun. I am sad to see your sister go, but so exicted you will be near each other!

Curt and Naomi said...

Yeah Ben is done!! Hope all is well. If you traveled to Canada Oh Canada, be safe and we will anxiously await your return!

Heiderhead said...

Yes and why haven't either of you returned any of MY numerous calls!?! Sheesh.
No congrats on getting that stress out of the way. Hug Taloo for me.

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

To my dearest heiderhead, do you have the right number?

Unknown said...

That ZIPS logo is pretty awesome! And heidi is funny. I like her. and I like you guys too.
Congrats Ben!