August 6, 2008

2 Years and Strong



Happy Anniversary Ben!! And Brooke and Joe! Yes, that is right. We have our Anniversary on the same day as Ben's Sister!! And we actually got married the same day, same temple. We even have a picture of all of us together in our wedding dresses and tuxes. It was a wonderful day.

Ben, Thank you for the wonderful 2 years. You are such a wonderfun husband and father. I love you.

I think that it would be appropriate to tell our story. Well, it all started back on May 22, 2006. That is when I first set eyes on him. On Ben Anderson.

We both attended the saturday session of Stake Conference. I was there because my mom went and said that maybe Ben would be there. I knew of him, but had never seen or met him. About a week before, his mom had come into my dad's bakery (Great Harvest! I love it!) where I worked. She and his little brother who I thought was cute, came in and grabbed my hand at asked, "Are you the one that is not married?" I hesitated and said "Yes." She then proceeded to tell me that she had a son who she thought I should meet. I said "OK," whatever. So when I saw him at the church, I knew it was him.

Anyway, long story short, We met. He asked me out. He said that he wanted to take me out and that it would be PLANED for, PAID for, and PAIRED off ( the three P's). I was flattered. So we stared Dating. A week later we were serious, I had my wedding dress by June 15, and we were married August 4, 2006!! It was a wonderful day, and continues to be a dream come true. To eternity and beyond!!

10 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

YAY!!! I love that we got married the same day! That's awesome! Congratulations. Thanks for the phone call too! Sorry life has been crazy busy and we have been meaning to email you both. Trust me, it'll come. Well we love you both!

Sabrina said...

Congrats! The time flies doesn't it? Rob and I are celebrating 6 years in a couple of weeks. Wow, I can't believe it. Your little guy is so darling and you look beautiful as always.

Shanda said...

I loved reading your guys little story! I was wondering how you two met :) YAY great harvest and prodding moms :) Happy 2 yr!!

kesli said...

happy anniversary! i can't believe how big aeden is getting! see you real soon.

Andrea Weaver said...

Hello our long lost friends!! We miss you guys so much. Happy Anniversary by the way! Hope you got to do something fun. You two are the cutest couple. I'll try to call you tomorrow. It's been way too long!

Sheila said...

Hey! Happy Anniversary! Oh my goodness, Aiden is sooo dang cute! He's growing so much! What a doll!

Melanie said...

I'm glad to hear your story! I can't believe it was so fast...sounds like Janice!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

wow I can't believe it's been two years. I remember it well. You guys are so cute. One of these days I'll get to see the little baby and you too my love!

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Telia! That's so fun! I hadn't realized it before, but mine and Jared's timeline is very similar- and then we start to lag behind about Aug 4 when you guys actually got married ;-). We met May 18 2006, were engaged Aug 8, and married Nov 21, 2006. Good year and season, eh? Anyways- we're actually kind of closer to you two now than we were in Utah, (having just moved to CLeveland OH). If we ever go up Michigan way we'll have to pay you a visit. Take care :)

An said...

I'm so glad you met and fell in love and got married. You are such a RAD couple!!!! And I'm glad you landed in our ward so that I could meet you. And that you like waffles.