May 16, 2008

2 Month Check-Up


Aeden had his check up yesterday. We are happy to report that Aeden weighed in at 13 pounds 3 ounces!! And he measured 24 inches!! That put his height and weight into the 90th percentile and his head into the 75th percentile. It was a great check-up until he had to get his shots which was very sad for Aden and especially Mommy. Today, we think he is feeling better and has forgiven us because of all his smiles. That makes us feel better, especially since we will be traveling tomorrow!! California, here we come.

5 comments:

lovelaughtermusic said...

Only 1 1/2 days and I'll see you all again!! I'm so excited about having you back home in California and being able to hug and kiss you and my adorable grandson. I'm thinking of you and hoping you return to robust good health and enjoy your dull, routine flight.

I informed the Anderson family about the blessing and they'll be at the blessing Sunday morning at 9:00 am at the Mormon Center. What a beautiful occasion. I love you all dearly.

That photo of Aeden is so precious I can barely stand myself!!

Mom Anderson

Darlene Anderson said...

That little boy is so adorable!! I can hardly wait to see you Sunday morning and give you all a generous "mommy" hug. I spread the word with the Andersons about Aeden's blessing Sunday morning.

I hope you're all feeling robust and have a very pleasant and uneventful flight; I love you dearly,

Til then,

Mom

Hubers said...

I love all these pictures of you baby!

Andrea Weaver said...

Hope you're having so much fun in California! Can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it. Aeden is SO cute! It was so fun to get to hold him during the b-ball game!

Angie said...

Have tons of fun, Telia! Give my love to your parents for me!