May 5, 2008

Happy Aeden, Happy Daddy


Aeden is alive and well. He is really the best baby ever. He eats lots, sleeps lots, and smiles a ton. Eating: During the day he eats and eats. Sometimes he will want to nurse ever 2-3 hours. Which is wonderful. I let him. If he wants it, he will get it. Sleeping: Sometimes during the day, he will be up most of the hours. However, at night, he has been sleeping more into the 7 to 9 hours of sleep. It has been wonderful. I have been able to wake up in the morning and get a lot done, before he even wakes up. Sweet Ben has also even watched him in the mornings so that I could start working out. I ran three times last week, amazing. It felt wonderful. Loved it. Now about smiling. He is starting to smile a lot now. More so in the mornings. He will smile at his daddy and mommy. We just will watch him all day. Aeden is a blessing in our lives.

5 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

So Happy to hear that Aeden is so happy, I can't wait to see him again. I miss you guys so much. Joe and I were talking today about coming out to Michigan in the fall. Can't wait...

Brooke Trogdon said...

So I didn't see a photo before, but this picture just makes me want to jump through the computer and kiss him all over. TOO CUTE!!!! You need to get a hold of this kid. He's going to win the ladies over! He's got me!

Brooke said...

That is the cutest picture ever. Aeden is my new favorite baby! (You know, aside from my own and stuff...) :)

Anonymous said...

Of course you are running already! You are amazing!! I need to see Aeden!! He has gotten so big and is cute as ever. We need to get together asap!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Thanks for updating you guys!!! That is such a cute picture of your little man. I also checked out all those pictures your sister took Telia-she did an amazing job! How cool to have a photographer in the family :)