May 29, 2008

May is for Mother

Mother's Day is in the month of may and I wanted to just highlight my mom. I was going through pictures the other day and realized again, that I love my mom. As you can see by the pictures she always looking to have a good time.





She was always eating ice cream (JK) and stayed beautiful and tan.







She always likes to get dressed up in her best clothes and greet people. Very friendly.
















She like to take glamour shots. Who knew. Well, to be honest, I think she did that just one time. But it have been remembered!






She was always hip and the styles always followed her. As you can say, "She is a trend setter."









She loves my father and they have been the best parents for me. I love you mom.

5 comments:

Kelly O. said...

She looks so different in EVERY picture! What a versatile mom! And of course, beautiful! She looks the most like you in that first picture... not so much the second. :)

Shannon & Summer said...

Holy cow! - you look so much like your mom when she was closer to your age! You are both beautiful!

Heidi Miller said...

I can hardly believe how much you look like your mom when she was your age! WOW!! She is so pretty! So, yes, we will be in Chicago all summer. In fact, we are already here! Email me at heidiannmiller@gmail.com and we can hook up! YAY!!!

Molly Malia said...

it's amazing how much you look like your mom!
that first picture of her reminded me of the stories my mom told me of our mothers living together in college.

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! I can't believe how much you look like her...especially her endearing smile!