May 5, 2008

CHI irons and Make-over


Thanks to Kara Barber, we had a little make over at my home. She worked her magic and helped me with my hair and makeup.
I feel that I have many different talents, but make-up/hair is not one of them. So I am always amazed by people who know how. In fact, growing up, my sister, Sierra, would always help me and do my hair and make-up. She now lives in Utah, so I need help. Thanks to kara, I am hopefully on my way to have a little more style. Plus, the CHI things are amazing. In fact, I am looking to buy one, so if anyone knows a good place, let me know. These are some pictures of the results. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

TELIA!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! I recommend that you make friends with an hair stylist, they can get the CHI at wholesale cost. Mine cost $130 at the discount. Crazy, I know, but maybe with your stimulus check you can get one. LOL. CHI's are amazing, I totally love mine! By the way, I love your earrings, I'm totally jealous, because my ears get infections when I don't where gold. You think that's a good thing, I think it's a curse. Not many cute cheap gold earrings.

Mike and Amie said...

So lovely! You look fantastic.
What a treat. Is a CHI a flat iron?

amy said...

You look super cute T. What is a CHI you guys are talking about? I'm with you on the hair/makeup not being a talent of mine. That's why you have sisters and girlfriends who are good at it. You look great!

Anonymous said...

You are such a babe!!! You can get great deals on Folica.com. I got my Sedu through them and love it!